Location of the course
Climbing gym Echandens
— Route de la Venoge 3G, 1026 Echandens
- Contents of the lesson
- Warm up, information on the infrastructure and its utilisation, bouldering and the first ascents of the climbing walls.
- 2 hours lesson
- Minimum age of 16 years, no prior knowledge required.
- To take with you
- Sport clothes and something to drink (or a bottle of water)
- The technique to belay which are necessary to use the infrastructure of a climbing gym independently are not taught during the Discovery lessons.
- You enjoyed the experience, and you wish to be trained so you can then climb independently? So, sign up for a course “Cours de base 1 et 2” (or Basic course 1 & 2)
- The registrations can be done on the website grimper.ch at the latest 1 day before the course.