Location of the course
Climbing Gym Villeneuve
— ZI D 107, 1844 Villeneuve
- Course Content
- Playful warm-up, information on our infrastructure and its use, rock climbing and first ascents of the climbing walls on top rope.
- 3 sessions of 1 hour and 30 minutes
- No prior knowledge required, age between 5 and 12 years
- To bring
- Sports clothes and a drink (water)
- Belaying techniques necessary to use the infrastructure of a climbing gym in an autonomous way are not taught during the "Holiday" course.
- Would you like to be trained to climb independently? Enroll in a regular course or practice further with our courses for parents and children.
- Registration can be made on our climbing site no later than 1 day before the course.